Thursday, March 14, 2013

New moon

Once again swamped with no time for writing, or is that a over-used excuse? Anyway, I have been working out a lot since my doctor told me I was heading into troubled waters with blood pressure, a little too much belly and some poorer that expected blood work. So I bike (inside and out), lift and pound the bag.

My work schedule is likewise astronomical but I better not complain about that. I know too many here on NE Ohio who are out of work. I am blessed with a good job and, notwithstanding the doom predicted by my MD, good health (I wake up alive each day).

Stories: I've pulled back on the novel but found a path for a novella I started four years ago but couldn't progress. Werewolf with a twist. And I worked out a pathway for another short that started with a murder-in-progress.I think I'll work on these for a while. Who knows, maybe I'll finish something.

Calamity with my publisher also. I'll update you with that tale next post.

Keep your eye on Orion. He'll be leaving us soon

No comments: