Thursday, August 22, 2013

Full Corn Moon



Also called Full Sturgeon Moon and Full Moon of the Green Corn.

Full moon and strange weather. It’s actually looking like summer now that summer is almost over. Very strange, but at least it's warm. I’ve worked out my contract issues except for one thing. I still don’t have a contract! We’ve worked on one draft but I am in limbo once again with no word about the final version now going on two weeks. Who knows? Writers spend a lot of time waiting. I started another project too. It’s a photo book on old churches and town halls in Ohio. I can see your faces with this but if it turns out as my mind pictures it the images will be impressive and the stories behind them at least interesting. I’ll keep you posted with the book deal. I hope the final draft comes this week. Ciao.

No comments: